Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 00:34:47 UTC

linkdb empty

Hello,

It seems my linkdb/current is empty. What do I need to do so that
links are also stored?

I am interested in making a web graph per site, trying to understand
inner link structure of the site.

Could it be because I have the index-link plugin missing or I do need
to do something after parsesegment.

Best Regards,
C.B.

Re: linkdb empty

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

On Saturday 20 August 2011 00:34:47 Cam Bazz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems my linkdb/current is empty. What do I need to do so that
> links are also stored?

Use the invertlinks command.

> I am interested in making a web graph per site, trying to understand
> inner link structure of the site.

This is not a real web graph. Only a structure of url's with their associated
inlinks and anchors.

> Could it be because I have the index-link plugin missing or I do need
> to do something after parsesegment.

There's an index-anchor plugin. It will index the anchors for each document,
not the URL's of the inlinks but it can easily be adapted to do so (i think).

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17