Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/11 01:22:35 UTC

[ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
Jonnxu(apache id: xujiang) to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted. Congrats, guy :-)

Notice: Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity. and being a PMC member enables assistance with the
management and to guide the direction of the project.

Best Regards,
Henry

回复: Re:[ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu

Posted by "chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <ch...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
Congrats! Jonnxu!

程 向往(Cheng Xiangwang)
中移(苏州)软件技术有限公司
云计算产品部
电话:18896725053
收件人: announce; private; users; dev; duhengforever
主题: Re:[ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu
Thank you all, it's a great pleasure to be a committer of Apache RocketMQ community.
Let's continue to work together to create a better ecology and promote Apache RocketMQ to have more developers and users.

Best Regards,
Jonnxu

Posted by "chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <ch...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
Congrats! Jonnxu!

程 向往(Cheng Xiangwang)
中移(苏州)软件技术有限公司
云计算产品部
电话:18896725053

Posted by 徐江 <jo...@163.com>.

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.

Congrats! Jonnxu.
| |
Shannon

dinglei@apache.org

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>
于2019年6月11日周二 下午1:38写道:

> Congrats!Jonnxu
> Best Regards,
>
> Best Regards,
> Zongtang Hu
>

> ------------------------------
> huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com
>

> *From:* Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>
> *Date:* 2019-06-11 12:22
> *To:* users <us...@rocketmq.apache.org>; jonnxu <jo...@163.com>
> *CC:* dev <de...@rocketmq.apache.org>; private <pr...@rocketmq.apache.org>
> *Subject:* Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu
> Congrats Jonnxu:-)
>

> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > On Jun 11, 2019, at 9:22 AM, heng du <du...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
> Jonnxu(apache id: xujiang) to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted. Congrats, guy :-)
> >
> > Notice: Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project
> since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity. and being a PMC member enables assistance with
> the management and to guide the direction of the project.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> > Henry

Xin

Re: Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>
于2019年6月11日周二 下午1:38写道:

> Congrats!Jonnxu
> Best Regards,
>
> Best Regards,
> Zongtang Hu
>

> ------------------------------
> huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com
>

> *From:* Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>
> *Date:* 2019-06-11 12:22
> *To:* users <us...@rocketmq.apache.org>; jonnxu <jo...@163.com>
> *CC:* dev <de...@rocketmq.apache.org>; private <pr...@rocketmq.apache.org>
> *Subject:* Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu
> Congrats Jonnxu:-)
>

> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > On Jun 11, 2019, at 9:22 AM, heng du <du...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
> Jonnxu(apache id: xujiang) to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted. Congrats, guy :-)
> >
> > Notice: Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project
> since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity. and being a PMC member enables assistance with
> the management and to guide the direction of the project.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> > Henry

Xin

Re: Re: [ANNOUCE] New committer Jonnxu