Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexa22 <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 02:10:09 UTC

security in Tapestry

Hi,
I have a problem, I'm developing a Tapestry's aplication and
I need to active the security in there, but the page is autenticated
by WAS (WebShere A lication Server), I asked to the role's server to this
way:

admin1 =
getRequestCycle().getRequestContext().getRequest().isUserInRole("MMC_ADMIN");

But, always it's false. Do you have any idea to solved it?

Re: security in Tapestry

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Another possibility is that user is not authenticated :)

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: security in Tapestry