Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/29 18:32:30 UTC

Exchange body - service client

We have different service clients like search client, update client, create
client etc. Each client is written as a bean (route). These clients will be
reused by multiple functionalities and also each functionality may call
multiple routes. I am looking for an better approach for setting the
exchange body. Using camel, in general it is better to have each client with
its own request and response like search request, search response etc..? Or
can we have one common object that can be pass as input and the service
response set to the same object so that object can be passed as input to
other service client? In the first approach we have to do transformation and
in second approach, no need to do the transformation. In general which is
better approach? Or is there any other better way of doing..?