Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Shirad Mashura <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/18 08:45:52 UTC

Strings in Complex Collection Properties

Can a string be used in place of a column name as part of a composite key below:

<result property="geoCode" column="{center=GEO_POINT, range='M'}"  select="getGeoCode" />

Normally range would be a column found in the current Select, but can a value of "M" be passed to the other query?

Re: Strings in Complex Collection Properties

Posted by Stephen Boyd <sw...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so.  If this has changed, I would like to know as well.

The way I had to workaround it was to include the constant in the result
set.

For example,

select a, b, c, "M" as range
from someTable