Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ashley Williams <as...@db.com> on 2007/10/10 09:53:07 UTC

Stopping double builds

Hi,

For some reason when we manually kick off a build, continuum decides to
execute it twice! I've been careful not to hit the refresh button in case
there is some kind of repost problem. I've also tried hitting the default
button from the project list view as well as from the individual project
view itself, but it makes no difference. Is there any workaround?

I'm using continuum 1.0.3

- Ashley

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: Stopping double builds

Posted by Ashley Williams <as...@db.com>.
Unfortunately the last time I updated to the beta it fell over with
outofmemoryexceptions so that's not an option!
Looks like I will have to wait for the release...

Thanks
- Ashley

Stuart James Penrose <st...@penrose.us> wrote on 10/10/2007 13:51:20:

> Ashley Williams wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For some reason when we manually kick off a build, continuum decides
> > execute it twice! I've been careful not to hit the refresh button in
case
> > there is some kind of repost problem. I've also tried hitting the
default
> > button from the project list view as well as from the individual
project
> > view itself, but it makes no difference. Is there any workaround?
> >
> > I'm using continuum 1.0.3
> >
> We had that too with our 1.0.3 install - just to let you know you're not

> the only one! :)
>
> Anyway, we never resoved that issue with 1.0.3 - though we did just
> upgrade to continuum 1.1beta3 and it's been working great (no problems
> to speak of, and a ton of useful improvments).
>
> Stu

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: Stopping double builds