Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tony Steele <to...@bbc.co.uk> on 2005/08/25 11:54:58 UTC

[m2] Help Installing a non sandard site report

I am using alpha 3 and would like to use the tasklist plugin in the site
generation.

However I have no success in using any report other than the standard
set of report plugins.

I have tried using ms install:install-file after downloading the plugin
jar, however  the reporting process does not seem to recognise it and
tries to get the plugin form http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/plugins which
only contains the standard set of report plugins.

How do you install the task list report plug so that it will run as a
site report ?

Tony

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.

Re: [m2] Help Installing a non sandard site report

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

The taglist plugin hasn't been released yet. Until that time, you can
manually check it out and install it from
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-taglist-plugin/, then
add the appropriate group/artiafctId to your POM.

Maven 1.x plugins will not work in m2, unfortunately.

Hope this helps,
Brett