Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2006/05/05 14:58:41 UTC

What appears to be (but ain't) large changes

Upon importing directory trunk, my system detected and fixed
the various files that still had Windows CRLF linefeeds instead
of Unix ones. I committed that back, and then set the
SVN props for all .java files to eol-native. So you will see
a large number of commits, but they are simple lineend changes
and the propset changes.

Re: What appears to be (but ain't) large changes

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not really related to this commit but BTW we use the following Eclipse
> formatter (if you're using Eclipse of course):
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/trunks/resources/formatting.xml?view=markup

Not necessarily for Jim but for the list ...

Using Formatter Profiles in Eclipse 3.x:

1)  Download and save the template file.

2)  To import it into Eclipse go to:

Window > Preferences > Java > Code Style > Formatter

Click the Import button, then browse to the template file and select it.

The profile name is currently 'directory'.

Apply ... OK.

Enrique

Re: What appears to be (but ain't) large changes

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not really related to this commit but BTW we use the following Eclipse
formatter (if you're using Eclipse of course):

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/trunks/resources/formatting.xml?view=markup

and.. Welcome!

--
Ersin