Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/13 20:22:14 UTC

Any helpful hints on whats going wrong in JIRA TUSCANY-141?

Could any of you have a look at and give some suggestions on what might be
going wrong that prevents interface.wsdl being used in .componentType side
files as reported in:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-141

Its real easy to recreated the problem if you want to give it a try.
Un-comment the interface.wsdl in the .componentType side file:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/samples/JavaScript/sample7/src/main/resources/sample/HelloWorldImpl.componentType

and then run the sample client:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/samples/JavaScript/sample7/src/main/java/sample/Sample7Client.java

Thanks,

   ...ant

Re: Any helpful hints on whats going wrong in JIRA TUSCANY-141?

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
ant elder wrote:
> Could any of you have a look at and give some suggestions on what might be
> going wrong that prevents interface.wsdl being used in .componentType side
> files as reported in:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-141
>
> Its real easy to recreated the problem if you want to give it a try.
> Un-comment the interface.wsdl in the .componentType side file:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/samples/JavaScript/sample7/src/main/resources/sample/HelloWorldImpl.componentType
>
> and then run the sample client:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/samples/JavaScript/sample7/src/main/java/sample/Sample7Client.java
>
> Thanks,
>
>    ...ant

Ant,

I was able to recreate the problem and added comments with my analysis
to the JIRA issue. I also raised the priority to critical as support for
WSDL on component interfaces basically does not work at all.

--
Jean-Sebastien