Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 07:58:41 UTC

Hregionserver instance runs endlessly

Hi,

My hbase was working properly.But now it shows two instances of
hregionserver , the starting time of one is of 4 days back.If i try
stopping hbase it doesnt stop by stop-hbase.sh.If i go to slave n stop
it,it stops the new instance .The old instance is not getting deleted and
its not showing up when i do jps in that slave.
What to do please help me.I restarted the cluster but the problem remains
the same.

here is the snapshot

RE: Hregionserver instance runs endlessly

Posted by "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ra...@huawei.com>.
Can you check your zookeeper data?

Try clearing the zk data and restart the cluster.

Regards
Ram

Posted by "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ra...@huawei.com>.
The zookeeper installation has a dataDir configuration in zoo.cfg.  By
default it comes in the /tmp directory.

Regards
Ram

Posted by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com>.