Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by emmandi <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 18:27:04 UTC

Jmeter JMS Test

Hi friends,
        I am doing a JMS queue test with Junit as a sampler. I have written
a code which would read a property value from the config file. When i run
this sampler in Jmeter, I am having a thread problem. Its takes the value of
the variable to be null instead of the value from the file. So I have
declared the variable as public static variable and tried to run it in
Jmeter. It just not able to pick the Junit sampler now. Please help how to
use a static variable in Jmeter JUnit sampler code.Thank you in advance.