Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Joatham <co...@joathamperezexposito.es> on 2012/02/08 15:35:48 UTC

Problems with classpath in ServiceMix 4.3

I describe my problem:

I created an interceptor and I've put into ServiceMix / lib (mylib.jar).
If I invoke the interceptor from a cxf-bc component, shows me the error
notfoundClass "myInterceptor".
I modified the file etc / config.propertir, the property *
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra*, but not working correct.
Does anyone can help me?

Re: Problems with classpath in ServiceMix 4.3

Posted by charifm <ch...@sfr.fr>.
Hello,

Alexander Brown @SoftlySplinter
Java developers, if you include more than 2-5 external libraries in your
code. Please look at OSGi. And use it correctly. Thank you.

Mabe this twieet will help ;)

i think that you can package (mylib.jar) as a bundle and use it as OSGI, no
?

Charif