Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2012/10/10 19:08:54 UTC

Allura website

I have created a starter website for Allura by shamelessly copying the Etch website. If someone wants to make it look different/better/whatever, please feel free to do so. It's in svn at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/allura/site/   The favicon and project logo are missing, since we don't have one of those that we've agreed to yet.

However, in attempting to checkout the website onto the Incubator website, I ran into a permission error.

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 to get this resolved.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen

Re: Allura website

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:28 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2012, at 6:57 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:

>>> With Tony's help, I've created the starter website again, this time correctly. (I think.) Once it's published, we should be able to do further updates in the CMS.
>>
>> Still nothing at incubator.apache.org/allura
>

> Yes. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 remains unresolved. I'll ping Tony this morning and see if there's something I've still not done right.

Evidently the svn directory wasn't quite right. Should be right now. Hopefully someone will get to this soon.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen

Re: Allura website

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Oct 15, 2012, at 6:57 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:

> On 11 October 2012 16:37, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>
>>> I have created a starter website for Allura by shamelessly copying the Etch website. If someone wants to make it look different/better/whatever, please feel free to do so. It's in svn at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/allura/site/   The favicon and project logo are missing, since we don't have one of those that we've agreed to yet.
>>>
>>> However, in attempting to checkout the website onto the Incubator website, I ran into a permission error.
>>>
>>> I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 to get this resolved.
>>
>> With Tony's help, I've created the starter website again, this time correctly. (I think.) Once it's published, we should be able to do further updates in the CMS.
>
> Still nothing at incubator.apache.org/allura

Yes. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 remains unresolved. I'll ping Tony this morning and see if there's something I've still not done right.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com
Shosholoza

Re: Allura website

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 11 October 2012 16:37, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> I have created a starter website for Allura by shamelessly copying the Etch website. If someone wants to make it look different/better/whatever, please feel free to do so. It's in svn at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/allura/site/   The favicon and project logo are missing, since we don't have one of those that we've agreed to yet.
>>
>> However, in attempting to checkout the website onto the Incubator website, I ran into a permission error.
>>
>> I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 to get this resolved.
>
> With Tony's help, I've created the starter website again, this time correctly. (I think.) Once it's published, we should be able to do further updates in the CMS.

Still nothing at incubator.apache.org/allura

Ross

Re: Allura website

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.