Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Meldgaard <pm...@stjernholmit.dk> on 2003/09/11 15:03:17 UTC

no SOAPAction header!

Hmm, there seems to be many issues about  "no SOAPAction header!"

My problem is.

My client code running under Eclipse driven by sdk1.4.1_02 is running fine.

Then I moved my client source code, and axis related jars to clean install
on a w2000 server
driven by 1.4.1_05, and now I get this annoying no SOAPAction header fault.

NB its the same webservice Im contacting from both installations!

Anyone here got an idea of what is the problem ?
Regards

Peter Meldgaard
Stjernholm IT Aps
Nordre Strandvej 119 A 1
3150 Hellebæk

Tlf: 49262659
Mob: 40724939

Re: no SOAPAction header!

Posted by Jim Murphy <jm...@mindreef.com>.
You could capture the messages on the wire[1] in both cases and compare
them.  See if the header is there, what its value is etc.

[1] - http://www.mindreef.com/

Regards
Jim