Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/21 16:48:33 UTC

[commit] start error handling on gradients

Some error handling stuffs have been added to gradients.

*** Warning***

The default values of x1, x2, y1, y2 on linearGradient were not conformed to
the current public spec! Who is right??? (current version is conformed to the
spec).

Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann
email: Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr  http://www.inria.fr/koala/tkormann/

Re: [commit] start error handling on gradients

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Yup, Christophe is right. I just goofed up when I wrote the bridge.
V.

Posted by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>.