Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Alvar Freude <al...@a-blast.org> on 2002/07/13 17:25:39 UTC

libapreq and mod_perl 1.27

Hi,

are there some known problems with libapreq and mod_perl 1.27/Apache
1.3.26 (on FreeBSD)?

I get the error described in

  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/libapreq/libapreq-1.0.readme

  Error: 'Apache::Table' not in typemap in Request.xs, line 348

mod_perl is build with EVERYTHING=1; mod_perl and Apache are build from
sources manually.

Apache::Table is up to date, according to CPAN.pm

Perhaps it's also a problem with my installation, but I'm wondering why
this happens -- it happens at installation via CPAN.pm and via the
FreeBSD prts collection.

Ciao
  Alvar

--
** Das neue Surfgefühl:   HTTP-Proxy: proxy.odem.org, Port 7007
** Internet-Zensur?       http://www.odem.org/informationsfreiheit/