Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Lars George <la...@apache.org> on 2015/04/09 11:26:25 UTC

COMPRESS_TAGS missing from HCD RESERVED_KEYWORDS?

Hi,

Looking into this and it seems in HCD, it is missing the COMPRESS_TAGS for
reserved keys and default values. Is this on purpose? If not, I am happy to
create a JIRA, since this looks like an oversight.

Andy?

Cheers,
Lars

Re: COMPRESS_TAGS missing from HCD RESERVED_KEYWORDS?

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1. I think it should be added.

Regards
Ram