Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charles Baker <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/22 03:44:20 UTC

webapp directory as apache document root

What all needs to be changed to make a webapp's
directory be the document root of my apache server? Do
I just need to change the docment root entry in httpd.conf?

=====
-
rascharles@yahoo.com
Hacking is a "Good Thing!"
See http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Re: webapp directory as apache document root

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Charles Baker" <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What all needs to be changed to make a webapp's
> directory be the document root of my apache server? Do
> I just need to change the docment root entry in httpd.conf?

If you're using mod webapp, simply put WebAppDeploy name connection / in
your httpd.conf.