Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/13 19:02:40 UTC

Recovering a deleted project

Hi

I'm searching http://svn.haxx.se/users for "recovering dead files" and all I
get are threads regarding recovering a dead repo using BerkeleyDB.  I
deleted a fairly recent project with not much history in it, thinking that
I'd import it from scratch but now regret it and would like to recover the
project.

My FSF repo resides on a Linux server using WinXP with SVN-CLI and Tortoise
clients.  Does anyone know the command for either client to recover my
deleted project?

Thanks.

Re: Recovering a deleted project

Posted by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com>.
Oops :(

In that whole project only 1 file, the build.xml had 6 revisions worth of
history on it.  I don't know what I did to clobber that project, it was very
messy.  Thanks again.

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@softlanding.com>.

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@softlanding.com>.