Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/04/29 15:52:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Dale Harvey elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee has
elected Dale Harvey as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: dale

    IRC nick: daleharvey

    Twitter: @daleharvey

By default, external contributions to the project follow the
Review-Then-Commit model. Being a committer means you can follow the
Commit-Then-Review model. In other words, Dale can now make changes at will.

This election was made in recognition of Dale's existing contributions and
commitment to the project.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Dale!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

--
NS

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dale Harvey elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Welcome Dale!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
*latetotheparty* yay, welcome Dale! :)

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
>> On 29 April 2013 14:52, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Dear community,
>>>
>>> I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee has
>>> elected Dale Harvey as a CouchDB committer.
>>>
>>>    Apache ID: dale
>>>
>>>    IRC nick: daleharvey
>>>
>>>    Twitter: @daleharvey

It feels like you're been here forever anyway :-) welcome Dale!

A+D

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dale Harvey elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Dale.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Welcome!