Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abhijith <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/24 04:29:12 UTC

Artemis bin/artemis script execution on solaris VM

Hi,

I am trying to execute artemis-1.2.0/bin/artemis script on a solaris VM.  I
am getting an error

:~/apache-artemis]:
application/artemis-installer/apache-artemis-1.2.0/bin/artemis help create
application/artemis-installer/apache-artemis-1.2.0/bin/artemis: syntax error
at line 61: `JAVA_HOME=$' unexpected

Has anyone tried running bin/artemis script on solaris?  since this is
simple help command, I hope I am not doing anything wrong.

Thanks
Abhi

Re: Artemis bin/artemis script execution on solaris VM

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Submit an enhancement request in JIRA.  But note that it'll likely get
changed to #!/usr/bin/env sh instead of #!/usr/bin/env bash, unless you can
make a successful argument for switching the shell too.