Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Max Grigoriev <da...@mail.ru> on 2003/11/28 09:28:40 UTC

Re[2]: Page Name

I created MyEngine to redirect request to tapestry pages after post
form and to disabled double click and back buttons.
Redirect after post I made overloaded  public void
renderResponse(IRequestCycle cycle, ResponseOutputStream output) in
MyEngine.

public void renderResponse(IRequestCycle cycle, ResponseOutputStream output)
      throws ServletException, IOException {
    String method = cycle.getRequestContext().getRequest().getMethod();
    final IPage page = cycle.getPage();
    setPageToRedirect(page.getPageName());
    final Visit visit = (Visit) getVisit();
    if ("POST".compareToIgnoreCase(method) == 0) {
      setRedirectMe(true);
      if (visit != null)
        visit.setRedirect(true);
    } else {
      setRedirectMe(false);
      if (visit != null)
        visit.setRedirect(false);
      super.renderResponse(cycle, output);
    }
  }

to solve second task i create a cookie and send it to a client, then in public boolean
service(REquestContext context) i compare cookie and key in visit
object. If they are not the same, i redirect to this page. In this
case i don't want to invoke AbstractEngine.service. But i don't know
to which page i should redirect, that's why i have to know page name
from HttpServletRequest

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:darkit@mail.ru