Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Santiago Urrizola <ch...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/06/21 21:53:26 UTC

Struts bridge problem - Code fragment

Hi to all, i see this fragment of code in the StrutsPorlet class of the
struts bridge M3 Version

            String path = null;
            String pageURL = request.getParameter(StrutsPortletURL.PAGE);
            if (pageURL == null)

I think there ir the problem, becasuse when i link a psml (containing an
struts porlet) from the menu, the variable pageURL still have data, form a
previous call to this portlet... making that the porlet render the same
previous context when they must have render the content for de default page,
(ViewPage, defined in the portlet.xml)
Is this correct or is a bug ?
Is there anybody who see that ??
Thanks a lot