Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alberto Zanon <az...@sistemi-servizi.it> on 2003/06/26 09:27:19 UTC

Where I put my business logic ?

Hello,

as I written in a previous message (see below), I have to build an intranet
and I want to use a solid system (= Cocoon) that helps me to separate
presentation, logic and database. At this moment I don't know where to put
the "logic". For example, when a user of my site posts an html-form, I have to
do some sql selects, evaluate the results, do an sql update on table and finally, if all is ok,
insert the user data. Where and how I write it?
If I don't use Cocoon, I will write it in a Java class.

I have two days to decide if I will use Cocoon.

Thanks

----------------------------------
Alberto Zanon

Sistemi & Servizi Informatica Srl