Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by tianguanhua <ti...@ncic.ac.cn> on 2008/12/08 13:46:50 UTC

How to install and use chukwa and x-trace?

Hi
  How to use chukwa and x-trace in hadoop, does chukwa and x-trace
integrate into hadoop or not? How to install it? Where is the document
for it?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to install and use chukwa and x-trace?

Posted by Alex Loddengaard <al...@cloudera.com>.
The only Chukwa documentation that I know about is here:

<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa>

However, a big commit just went in that could have some documentation in
it.  At first glance, it doesn't look like the recent commit included much
documentation, though.  Here is the recent commit:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4709>

Ari, Jerome, or Eric, can you guys say more?

Alex