Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Effetto <gh...@insiberia.net> on 2008/10/30 09:46:58 UTC

Compile JavaFx and Java source file

Hi,
 actually I'm using this configuration to compile javafx file[0]. My problem is
that in this way in hybrid projects with standard java source file and javafx
source file the compiler ignore completely the .java files.

 How could make the Maven compiler to compile both .java and .fx files?

Thanks

[0]
<plugin>
	<version>2.0.2</version>
	<configuration>
		<source>1.6</source>
		<target>1.6</target>
		<compilerId>javafxc</compilerId>
		<include>**/*.fx</include>
		<compilerArguments>
			<jfxHome>false</jfxHome>
		</compilerArguments>
	</configuration>
	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>net.sf.m2javafxc</groupId>
			<artifactId>plexus-compiler-javafxc</artifactId>
			<version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>javafx</groupId>
			<artifactId>javafxc</artifactId>
			<version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
			<scope>system</scope>
			<systemPath>${javafx.home}/lib/javafxc.jar</systemPath>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>
</plugin>

Re: Compile JavaFx and Java source file