Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 10:39:26 UTC

[Announce] New committer of ServiceComb

Hi,

I want to introduce humingcheng (Github ID: humingcheng[1]) as a new
committer of ServiceComb. He is one of the main author of
servicecomb-mesher and has been around the ServiceComb almost a year
by contributing patches for servicecomb-service-center,
servicecomb-mesher and servicecomb-kie.
Welcome humingcheng :)

[1]http://github.com/humingcheng

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: [Announce] New committer of ServiceComb

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月14日周四 上午10:27写道:

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Bao Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome.

Posted by victor chan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Wishes & Regards
-------------------------------

Posted by Xiaoliang Tian <xi...@gmail.com>.
welcome

Posted by Daniel Qian <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and Welcome Humingcheng.

Regards
Asif

Posted by sen sun <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!