Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com> on 2005/03/01 18:17:53 UTC

ANNOUNCE: WSABI For Axis v1.0 RC1 has been released

Hello Axis Users,

WSABI For Axis 1.0 RC1, a new version of the leading open source Web
services  management (WSM) product has been released. It is now
available in source and binary form Source Forge pages at Source Forge.

The latest version of WSABI For Axis includes a brand new security
module with "1-Click Security" feature.  Users no longer need to
manually edit deployment configuration files to secure Web services.
Also included in this release is a new performance charting feature that
enables you to easily view response times on an ongoing basis as your
Web services process requests.

This is a Release Candidate snapshot of the latest development tree,
adding new features and fixing recently discovered bugs.

Live Demo:    http://demo.wsabi.org
Download :    http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis

---

NOTE: This is Release Candidate release. This build passes most of our
test suite and fixes a lot of reported bugs found in the previous
versions. However, please be aware that this is not a production WSABI
release. There are still some open issues and critical bugs that affect
  this release as well.

We are actively working to fix these issues and will make a new release
where these are fixed as soon as possible. This snapshot gives you an
opportunity for testing and evaluating the upcoming WSABI for Axis
version 1.0.