Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/21 08:56:55 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Aries application uber-bundle and misc blueprint bundles release candidate

Thanks everyone for your votes. The vote has been running
for five days or so, and has now passed.

Here are the results:

[+1] 8 There are 3 binding votes from PMC members (David Bosschaert, Dan
Kulp, and Stuart McCulloch), and 2 non-binding
(Andreas Pieber, and Christian Schneider).
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the approved bundles to maven repositories and the Apache
download site. It will probably take about six hours for the bundles to be
mirrored from
Nexus to Maven Central. I think we now have enough of a 1.0.0 distribution
that I can update the Aries download pages and announce the release, too!

Cheers,
Holly