Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Kearns <mi...@saaconsultants.com> on 2006/10/13 15:53:11 UTC

A question of where to hook into.

Hi,

I'd like to have a section of my own (external to Jetspeed, but within
the same VM) Java code, called every time a page request is made, that
would get the name of the logged-on user (or none, if a guest).

I'm guessing I may be able to slot this in with an interceptor or valve
or something, or maybe via some Spring configuration within Jetspeed
(without modifying the Jetspeed source), but I've no idea where to start.

Can anyone offer some advice as to how I can achieve this ?

Many thanks,

Michael Kearns.