Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kim YongRim <ky...@hotmail.com> on 2013/03/09 03:21:03 UTC

how do you do?

how do you do.
I would discuss the your AOO project.
I take part in your aoo project and have fixed many bugs and porblems by onself.
in future, I am going to share my result and  cooperate with each other in developing AOO.
The things to do have very much. For instance UI, FileFormat interchangeability, run velocity etc.
To resolve this, I want meet you.
who are your top leader?
how do I meet your top leader?

I wait your favourable answer.

thank you.

Re: how do you do?

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/3/9 Simple Good <si...@gmail.com>

> I read many development in the OO project but I never hear abt a
> simple basic thing, the new MS Office menu beginning with MS Office
> 2007. Why can't OO follow the MS Office menu.

Because AOO is NOT MSOffice. There are new UI elements being developed for
AOO 4.0 (search the mail archives for "sidebar"), but NOT a ribbon
interface.

Regards
Ricardo

Re: how do you do?

Posted by Simple Good <si...@gmail.com>.

--
Have a nice day. Take care.

Re: how do you do?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
I'm leaving previous answers below since Kim YongRim is not subscribed
to this list and may have missed them.

Kim YongRim: welcome to Apache OpenOffice! For more information about
the project structure and governance you can see
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/ (Levels 1 and 2). And the
recommended way to get in touch with the project is this channel (the
dev mailing list).

It sounds very interesting that you fixed many bugs. If you have any
improvements to the source code to share, please read our Introduction
to Development" (same link) and feel free to discuss patches here (dev
mailing list) or to attach them to BugZilla issues at
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ for better tracking.

I must correct one of the considerations below. Apache OpenOffice is
currently distributed under the Apache License 2, a free, open-source
and business-friendly license: see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html#WhatDoesItMEAN

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: how do you do?

Posted by Jihui Choi <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello, there.
Niceto meet you, Kim YongRim.

There might be a top leader because there's no cumminity with no leader(s)
(then who is it?)
But you'd better talk to here. You can find many active members at here and
can talk to them.
Actually you're meeting all AOO developers now via this mailing list.
If you want to talk about business.. well.. AOO is published under
lgpl2(still, right?) so.. hmm..
I don't know much about the license of AOO. sorry.

BTW I guess you're korean, aren't you?
if you're and want to meet korean community leader, send an email to me or
to Jeongkyu kim.
( jeongkyu.kim@gmail.com ) He is a korean community leader and he could
help you in many ways.

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM, sumit murari <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm fine , thank you.
> Sir, i've no top leader, i'm just a simple programmer and there is only
> me(no top-leader)
>
> On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Kim YongRim <ky...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > how do you do.
> > I would discuss the your AOO project.
> > I take part in your aoo project and have fixed many bugs and porblems by
> > onself.
> > in future, I am going to share my result and  cooperate with each other
> in
> > developing AOO.
> > The things to do have very much. For instance UI, FileFormat
> > interchangeability, run velocity etc.
> > To resolve this, I want meet you.
> > who are your top leader?
> > how do I meet your top leader?