Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Kiyoko Takanabe <ta...@i-d-i-m.com> on 2001/09/04 09:08:05 UTC

ERROR 1073: create database specify "type=InnoDB"!

Hi,

I tried create database specify "type=InnoDB".
with the following script:

   >create table objects(uri blob not null, primary key uriIndex (uri(255)),
     classname blob) type=InnoDB;

I'm getting the following error

   ERROR 1073: BLOB column 'uri' can't be used in key specification with the used table type

Is it supported with slide? If yes, please let me know how?
Any help is welcome.

Posted by Kiyoko Takanabe <ta...@i-d-i-m.com>.
Hi,

Sorry,  I think my idia is wrong.
I couldn't solve the problems.

There is no indexing the BLOB columns with InnoDB tables in MySQL yet.
I'll ask the mySQL mailing list for a solution and send you the results.

regards.

Kiyoko

Posted by Jacob Lund <ja...@qualiware.com>.
Hi Dirk!

Yes, I am using cloudscape for both content and structure. I have tried
both cloudscape 36 and 40. I run the database embedded and
client-server. This happens when I upload a new resource and overwrite.

What I don't understand is the "ResultSet not open". I have been
investigating a bit and it is only the when I access the directory where
the files has been uploaded.

Unfortunately the problem is not consistent - it is a periodic problem.
I use win2K sp2 and IE 5.5sp2/6.0. As webdav client I use windows
explorer.

If you have a cloudscape, then I could send you a copy og the database.
I think the data is corrupted somehow.

Jacob Lund
QualiWare ApS

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.