Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Daniel Brose <DB...@gmx.de> on 2005/01/31 21:26:29 UTC

[J1] different questions

Hi there!

I'm quite new to Jetspeed and currently I'm building my first portal site
with Jetspeed 1.6-dev out of the CVS. I have some questions:
- Where do I get information about switching the db from HypersonicSQL to
e.g. MySQL?
- I want to use some own configuration files for my portlets (like storing
special database names and such). Does Jetspeed have some classes ready for
that? What could I do instead?
- Is there any possibility to control which user has access to which
portlet, something like a "user-rights management"?
- Are there any examples for portlets with graphical output like pie-charts?

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

--
Daniel Brose