Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by John Vines <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/05/22 00:36:54 UTC

MapR compatability

So I finally got around to testing MapR (well, finally got it running).
Gave RC4 a test run and, after seeing the stack trace, not surprised it
broke in HadoopLogCloser.close(). IllegalStateException gest thrown from
line 54 due to the filesystem being of type com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem. At
this point, I think this should be considered an acceptable break and
something we shoudl try to resolve first thing for 1.5.1. Thoughts?

Re: MapR compatability

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Re: MapR compatability

Posted by Keys Botzum <kb...@maprtech.com>.
What would you need from us to test this on MapR?

We can certainly spin you up a small cluster running MapR (2.1 or 3.0?). Would you then want to install Accumulo 1.5 and run the agitator test?

Keys
________________________________
Keys Botzum
Senior Principal Technologist