Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Cris Daniluk <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 02:32:39 UTC

cayenne-other source level

I noticed that the source level for the cayenne-other project is 5.0. I'm
getting a lot of warnings from my collections, etc in the doc generators. Is
it okay to go ahead and use generics, etc in this code?

Cris

Re: cayenne-other source level

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Apr 18, 2006, at 4:32 AM, Cris Daniluk wrote:

> I noticed that the source level for the cayenne-other project is
> 5.0. I'm
> getting a lot of warnings from my collections, etc in the doc
> generators. Is
> it okay to go ahead and use generics, etc in this code?

Yes - we don't release this code, so we can use the latest JDK there
- no backwards compatibility concerns.

Andrus