Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carlos González <cg...@extendnow.com> on 2002/09/30 18:48:19 UTC

XML ACCEPTOR WEBSERVICE

Hi All!

I have to implement a webservice that must accept a XML. Obviously, the
first approach is to say that the XML is a simple string. However, I am not
sure that's the better option.

Have you got some ideas or experiences about how to do it?. If the XML is
long enough, there will be problems?.

Thank you very much.

Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas
e-xtendnow