Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/03 16:36:34 UTC

CVS build -> missing WEB-INF/lib !

I use T 2.0.4 and jdk 1.3.1, wanted to use latest c2.1 war (from one hour
ago cvs head). Tomcat strangely didn't unpack, and when I manually unpack it
says :

 The requested service (Servlet Cocoon2 is currently unavailable) is not
currently available.

When I built cocoon it told it was targeted for jvm 1.2 so 1.3.1 should
work...

What can be wrong ? The log says :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1406)
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1254)

Ah well, "lib" subdirectory of WEB-INF is missing, argh...

Strange... I used build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp