Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/04 14:56:24 UTC

How to configure My Book Live Device in CS 4.1 using OpenFiler

Hello Everybody,

 I have installed CS 4.1 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Created two vms, one each for ubuntu and centos 6.5.

 I have created one more VM, and installed openfileresa-2.99.1-x86_64-disc1.iso, the ISO for Openfiler. I created a standard disk offering of 20 gb, for this instance. I added two volumes scsi1/2 to this instance. When I start this instance, it gets assigned https://XXX.XXX.1.173:446, this is available in the browser window.

Now, when I go the GUI of the Openfiler with https://XXX.XXX.1.173:446, I am able to see only /dev/sda. The other two volumes are not shown in the openfiler gui (Volumes tab, enter the Block Devices section), even after adding them as volumes in CS instance.

Can any body share some documentation, on how to get the My Book Live device, to be used for storage in CS 4.1 using OpenFiler?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D.Giriprasad