Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Shrikanth Narayanan <na...@usc.edu> on 2014/11/09 06:52:36 UTC

Runtime params for CAS-PGE file-concatenator example

Hi,

I am trying to follow the CAS-PGE file-concatenator module from the wiki
link (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/CAS-PGE+Learn+by+Example#CAS-PGELearnbyExample-ExampleOverview
).

Here the pge-config.xml contains hard-coded file names that are to be
concatenated. Lets say I have 100 files over which I want to perform
concatenation, how can I pass the file names dynamically to the cas-pge
config.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Shri

Re: Runtime params for CAS-PGE file-concatenator example

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shri,

You need to hook CAS-PGE up to the File Manager if you want to feed it
examples of files that arenĀ¹t hard coded.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann
chris.mattmann@gmail.com