Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by feh <ra...@berbee.com> on 2007/03/22 17:14:35 UTC

adding Axis2 to existing webapp

Hi folks.

A couple days ago I started playing with Axis, to add a SOAP interface to an
existing webapp. I then discovered that Axis2 exists, so I downloaded that
as a replacement.

My problem is that the Axis documentation had a section on integrating Axis
with an existing webapp, but Axis2 does not seem to have something similar
(unless I just can't find it).

Does anybody know if that documentation exists? Thanks!

Re: adding Axis2 to existing webapp

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
http://wso2.org/library/90