Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2006/02/28 20:28:00 UTC

Gump @ AC EU 2006

Hi gang,

fwiw, I won't be submitting a talk for AC EU (which will be in Ireland).
If anyone feels like it, feel free to nick my slides or whatever and
submit a talk.

ciao!

Leo "there is no such thing as free time, get used to it" Simons

Re: Gump @ AC EU 2006

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 08:58:25PM +0100, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Where can I nick the slides ;)

I think there's some in trunk/xdocs and some more on people.apache.org:~leosimons
(using ssh on people and looking in ~leosimons might be easier). I don't know if
the source format for my last one is there (its Apple Keynote I think). I can send
that or put it somewhere if need be.

> Not sure if I will submit a talk though or for that matter even go
> (conference fee is kind of a problem, at least to finance privately).

If you give a talk you normally get travel refunded, a hotel night or two, and
the conference fee is waved.

> So
> hopefully my new employer thinks this is interesting enough to support me
> :)  (starting at Ordina J-Technologies tomorrow btw).

Have fun!

LSD

Re: Gump @ AC EU 2006

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Where can I nick the slides ;)
Not sure if I will submit a talk though or for that matter even go (conference fee is kind of a
problem, at least to finance privately). So hopefully my new employer thinks this is interesting
enough to support me :)  (starting at Ordina J-Technologies tomorrow btw).

Mvgr,
Martin