Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pete <pe...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 10:11:11 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin - 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to me ?

Would any kind person email the .JAR and .POM etc for the
2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT version of surefire plugin.

I'm want to use XML reportFormat which I believe is only in SVN,
unfortunately no SVN access allowed at work !

email to:  petelists@gmail.com

Many thanks

 <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <version>2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT</version>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>

Re: maven-surefire-plugin - 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to me ?

Posted by Pete <pe...@gmail.com>.
Reading another it said 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT was needed to be able to
generate xml Junit reports using reportFormat of xml .

But I've just tried 2.0 as you said,  and now have xml results.

Is this a case where version 2.0 is pointing at something else via the
metadata ? just wanted to improve my understanding ?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pete <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
add a pluginRepository with:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2
to your settings.xml file in a profile.

it should be downloaded.

On 11/18/05, Pete <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would any kind person email the .JAR and .POM etc for the
> 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT version of surefire plugin.
>
> I'm want to use XML reportFormat which I believe is only in SVN,
> unfortunately no SVN access allowed at work !
>
> email to:  petelists@gmail.com
>
> Many thanks
>
>  <build>
>        <plugins>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
>                <version>2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT</version>
>            </plugin>
>        </plugins>
>    </build>

Maven plugin snapshots (was: maven-surefire-plugin - 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to me ?)

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Hi guys,

more generally, wouldn't it be nice to have the same CI build process for
plugins (Apache and Codehaus) as for Maven core?

It seems to me that Brett or Jason talked about this some time ago, but I
can't find the mails related to this... Brett, Jason: have you done
something into that direction yet?

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

             Pete
             <petelists@gmail
             .com>                                                    Pour
                                       Maven Users List
             18/11/2005 10:11          <us...@maven.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             maven-surefire-plugin -
             Maven Users List          2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to
             <users@maven.apa          me ?
                 che.org>