Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Craig Vanderborgh <cr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 21:01:40 UTC

Web UI Broken on Trunk

I have a build of trunk (cloned today) that is largely working, but the web
ui is not working.  Not yet sure why, rebuilt with --with-webui to ensure
that the config is correct.

Any thoughts?

Re: Web UI Broken on Trunk

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Hi Craig,

Can you provide some more details on your problem? What exactly in the
webui is not working for you?

Any more details on your setup and build commands would also be great.

@vinodkone

Re: Web UI Broken on Trunk

Posted by Craig Vanderborgh <cr...@gmail.com>.
Oh - forgot.  No port is opened, so when I attempt to connect to the Mesos
webui with a web browser there is a "no data received" error in Chrome.

Craig

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Craig Vanderborgh <

Re: Web UI Broken on Trunk

Posted by Craig Vanderborgh <cr...@gmail.com>.
YES! This is what the problem was.  The new web ui is on 5050, not 8080.
 It's working!

Thanks,
Craig

Re: Web UI Broken on Trunk