Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2014/10/12 20:33:17 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs] BlobStore API for Orion based back-ends (#45)

Hi @timur87!

Thanks for sticking with this for so long! I'd briefly like to step back from the code for a second and get a better understanding of the background to the PR:

* are you adding this based on user demand, or to provide a Java client, or for some other reason?
* do you know what plans there are to help ensure this provider stays up-to-date in future?
* I see discussion above about getting a live account to test this in future. Do you know if we can ensure that that account will remain active?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/45#issuecomment-58815151