Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/13 13:13:32 UTC

No Wicket 8 live examples?

Changing the URL for the wicket 7 examples from
http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/ to
http://examples8x.wicket.apache.org/ doesn't result in a 8.x examples
website.

Did I miss the availability, or is this something we should start work on?

Martijn

Re: No Wicket 8 live examples?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Or we can ask Apache Infra for a managed VM.
There we can setup whatever is needed.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov