Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Santipong Thaiprayoon <Sa...@nectec.or.th> on 2017/07/20 04:31:34 UTC

Problem of POSTaggerCrossValidator

To whom it may concern.

I used OpenNLP version 1.8.1 for training  a part-of-speech in Thai language but I got some problem that I have attached 2 files.

I train the model by using POSTaggerCrossValidator function with Tag Dictionary that I get program error. After that I try to train by using POSTaggerTrainer with same command that the program is success.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Sincerely yours,

Santipong

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary information of the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Thailand. They are intended solely for the use of the addressed individuals or entities. If you are not the intended recipient, you are required to immediately delete this e-mail and its contents from your system. Any disclosure, distribution, or action based upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of NSTDA. NSTDA does not accept any responsibility for the content of this message or the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. NSTDA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus or malware which may be inserted in this e-mail during transmission.

Re: Problem of POSTaggerCrossValidator

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

attachments are not allowed on this list. Could you please copy the
error you got and the command you used into a mail?

Jörn