Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com> on 2018/03/07 02:56:56 UTC

RE: Is ML a part of the Ignite.C# API? eom

… the reason I ask being that ML is included in the Ignite diagram in the
Ignite.C# documentation page, but there is no documentation section for it.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hey,

We haven't had any discussions about ML support .Net yet. The community has
just finished embedding essentials capabilities and developing basic
algorithms for Java and thirst for initial feedback and users. I do believe
that .Net will be supported in the future but know we want to see how the
ML will be adopted by our Java users and, anyway, we need passionate .Net +
ML experts who are ready to contribute the code to Ignite.NET.

--
Denis

Posted by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dmitry