Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org> on 2007/05/23 16:01:30 UTC

[Trinidad] How to add a custom JavaScript resource script

I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a js resource in Trinidad? I have a custom component that needs to render a script. I noticed that there is a org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.XhtmlUtils class that has the writeLibImport(FacesContext context, RenderingContext arc, Object libURL) and addLib(FacesContext context, RenderingContext arc, Object libKey) methods. Is this the correct approach? Is there a better way to add the script without referring to a implicit URL? Can the org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.AliasedScriptlet class be used to accomplish this?