Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 19:59:54 UTC

do we really required dojo in ofbiz

Hi,

I have seen dojo has been implemented in anonymous checkout  and instead of
making things simple it makes things more complicated.

I think there are more simple and powerful library like JQuey which can be
used in ofbiz.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: do we really required dojo in ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
someone thought i might be useful that had commit rights.
they introduced it.
other also have been introduced.
They are there if someone wants to implement them.  I see no harm in
them being there.
for my two cents I stick with the widgets and ftls.

Abhishake Agarwal sent the following on 10/22/2008 10:59 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Right and yes I remember now, this is where the problem is : which one would apply then ?
I think that from a legal POV you can't have both !
This is what makes also wonder Chris here http://www.nabble.com/Dojo-vs.-Prototype-vs.-whatever-tt12626108.html#a12642658
Chris made some researches on this subject 2 years ago.
>From here it's does not seem good http://archives.devshed.com/forums/apache-92/domainkeys-license-followup-2151971.html
Nothing sure, we could ask legal-discuss about that if really needed

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>