Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de> on 2003/06/23 12:23:55 UTC

site:deploy not called

hi,

using the reactor I have the following problem: the reactor I use
includes the goals clean, jar:install and site:deploy and in the most
cases that works, but the problem is that some of the subprojects are
not deployed. I couldn't find the reason even though there is no error
message.
I tryed to compare the output of a subproject which has been deployed
with the one which has not been deployed but I could only figure out
that for the non-deployed subproject no maven-reports.xml,
dependencies.xml, project-info.xml,... were generated. And the
site:fsdeploy was not called and that's the problem I guess, but where
is the reason? The reactor works otherwise the other subprojects would
not have been deployed.
Has anybody an idea what I can check or look up to find the problem?

Thanks.